Friday, March 26, 2010

Black Kitty Loaf

Anyone familiar with cats--or even just LOLcats--should be familiar with this pose!


It's the infamous Kitty Loaf! When somehow, the kitty absorbs her legs into her body, and she just looks like a loaf of bread. 

I decided to make the body much larger than my previous design, since this is how my kitties look when they're all scrunched up into a loaf. Plump, soft, and squishy!

Some kitties also absorb their tails when they're loafing. I decided to give my Kitty Loaf a tail, just for fun. 

This particular Kitty Loaf is extra special because I hand-colored her eyes using a silver Sharpie. I think it makes her look mysterious--as if she's thinking deep thoughts while meditating in the Loaf position.

The great thing about this design is that it has fewer parts and seams, so I can sew it much more quickly than my "Big Headed Kitten" (for lack of a better name) design. That in turn means that I'll be able to offer it at a lower price. Everybody wins! Unless you prefer kitties with limbs. In that case, go with my standard design. ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment