Friday, March 5, 2010

Any DC fans reading this?

A few years ago, I found this big, red, furry pillowcase at IKEA in the bargain bin. I, uh, can't imagine why no one wanted to buy it for their couch. 

So, I bought it.

Not for putting on my couch, of course. I do have *some* taste, even if it's a bit questionable.

No, it seemed like excellent crafting fabric. I knew eventually, inspiration would strike, and I would know what to make with it.

Today, Inspiration came to me.

And I made the geekiest thing I've ever made.

Yes. I made a Flash cat. Out of an old pillowcase and felt.

If you look closely, you can see that I attempted to embroider that little half-smile that Flash always has in the Justice League cartoon.

Even his tail turned out kinda jaunty.

And if you look here...

Damn! He was just here a second ago!

No comments:

Post a Comment