Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Progress..

I retook some of the pictures of the items I have posted in my shop using a brighter light. They're a little better, I think. I also took pictures of the rest of my plushies, but I'm still working on editing them, since the colors are kind of off. I wish I was home during the day so I could take advantage of natural sunlight--it's pretty dark when I leave in the morning and when I get home. I'd take pictures on the weekend, but it's going to rain all day Saturday and Sunday. Boo! I'm using a bright desk lamp right now, and it's just not the same.

But! I will hopefully be posting a bunch of stuff tonight. I've also got two dozen or so works in progress, and when they're done, I'll be rolling out a mess of kitty loaves in different colors. Whee!

No comments:

Post a Comment