Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Kitty Loaf--updated design!

I just wanted to share my new kitty loaf design. I had to scale it up a little bit, because I wanted to include a prop:
New kitty loaves come nestled comfortably in a 4"x6" mini loaf pan!

Otherwise, the design is pretty much the same.


My only concern is that the colors don't look so good in this pictures. They looked fine on my monitor at home. I noticed that all the pictures in the shop are a little too dark. I'll have to retake them using a brighter light.

Squishy and cuddly, just like a real kitty loaf!
Naturally, the kitty loaf can be removed from his pan. If you wanted to, you could bake real bread in the pan. I don't know that it would be a comfortable bed for the kitty loaf afterwards, though.

It took me a very long time to find mini loaf pans in bulk, and the 4"x6" was the smallest I could find that was reasonably priced. I did find some smaller 3"x5" pans at Giant, so I might be able to offer the kitty loaf in regular and mini loaf sizes. We'll see!
And of course, the kitty loaf is available in the shop now!

No comments:

Post a Comment